Avengers Civil War
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Protocide is incredibly strong.
- Superhuman Speed: Protocide can run and move at speeds that are superior to and beyond the physical capabilities of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: McIntyre's musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human.
- Superhuman Durability: McIntyre's bodily tissues are somewhat harder and more resistant to certain forms of injury than those of a normal human. He can withstand powerful impact forces, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by a superhumanly strong foe, that would either severely injure or kill a normal human while sustaining little to no injury himself.
- Superhuman Agility: Protocide's ability, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Protocide's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Protocide's healing speed & efficiency has been enhanced & are superior to the likes of humans. He can regenerate damaged tissue within a few hours, but he is unable to regenerate missing limbs & organs.
Protocide is a skilled and formidable hand to hand combatant.